Thursday, September 18, 2008

I am going to post more about the recent Ft Collins trip cause it really was a pretty cool experience, but am waiting to upload a song or two from one of my new favorite bands from Denver. It will be a good posting though and you'll be glad you waited for it.

In the meantime, we're looking for a roommate here. Empty room just sucking cash right now. Also trying to stay alive with some strange sort of allergies. I sneeze about 80 times a day. Never had this happen before that I can remember. If there is never another posting, you'll know that I died from allergies. In the meantime, here is an epic song about rock n roll. Remember, a really cool post is coming soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are allergic to that new hair pomade you are using. Try Jonathan brand.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home