Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yeah, yeah. I know. It;s been awhile, but you know.... Olympics and stuff.
So here's another grab bag:

-new song is from Viva La Vida. Everybody has heard the singles and this isn't one yet I don't think, so I posted it. It's really mainstream and everybody knows about it, I recommend picking it up. Those guys write great songs. Last time I was in Denver I had XM radio in my rental car and it had a station alled '30 days of coldplay' that played nothing but. And I'm not a HUGE fan, but with the hundreds of stations on XM it was actually one that I listened to the most probably.

-Just got back from Vegas. We had the Fantasy Football Draft. Pretty nerdy thing, but it's definitely a male bonding event that has been a tradition now for close to a decade. Pretty fun group of guys and fun event. There's always talk of how the league is dying and questions of how long it will go on. And I think it may go on for awhile. Here's a couple pics:








You can click on them to make them bigger if you want. By the way, my mustache is gone. It was something different for awhile, but hey if I get enough positive comments (unlikely) I'm always open to bringing it back.







-Heading to Fort Collins, CO tomorrow morning. Coyote is the opening night film followed by a "GALA". Never been to Fort Collins, but 7 of us from cast and crew will be going so it should be fun. Will write a follow up summary when get back. Cheers.

4 Comments:

Blogger fuz&michelle said...

No mustache. It doesn't look real.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lettie B. said...

Thanks for the pictures! You guys are totally dorks about your draft, but I LOVE it!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

oh my..you look like borat!!! please lose the stache. Brett's hair looks good though!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Frances said...

When you finally decide to opt for used cars Denver dealers, you should always check what's under the hood.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home