Thursday, May 22, 2008

OK, There's a band from my old neighborhood in Los Feliz/Silverlake (I know, what band ISN'T from there these days...) apparently called THE LITTLE ONES. They have this song that is a bit catchy. Not for everyone, but it's pretty fun if you let yourself enjoy it (prob playing right now if your'e reading this)
They also have another song that I can't seem to find except on their MySpace page. HERE
Scroll down and it's titled OrdSongElectrelane Sort of atmospheric and soothing and I listened to it over and over. Does that all make sense?????

Also, BRITISH KNIGHTS. My favorite shoes that I have ever owned probably when I was a little kid. BK's are back, but no plans to make this shoe again. If they do, I am running out to buy a pair or two INSTANTLY.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Devin, how did I click thru the blogsphere and find YOU, my homeboy here (I'm using a wireless keyboard and it keeps skippin letters --sorry)???! How FUN. Congrats on your movie--the trailer looks great! Now I need your autograph!
Funny thing about this BK posssssst-- I emember you telling me a story in HS about a blck kid telling you not to wear BKs cuz BK stands for 'black kids.' HAHAHA
--jamie post melin

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home