Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Last night saw Explosions in the Sky at the Wiltern here in Los Angeles. Was a great show. Very intense band and totally unique. They remind me more of going to the symphony than a typical rock show.
Peter Berg was there with some people and Minka Kelly as well. Was appropriate that some Friday Night Lights people were there to support/enjoy them. I think playing that music would be really cathartic and good for you. Well, except for the part of when your shredding your fingers on the guitar string, but other than that.... Great show. I put a song on the player that you can listen to if you are unfamiliar with Explosions in the Sky.

1 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

My brother tried to get tickets, but it was sold out. He was so bummed. I showed him your blog and he was jealous. Glad you enjoyed!
And here is our blog address:

http://88milesperhour-willard.blogspot.com/

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home