Monday, February 18, 2008

You ever get intimidated to do something that you really want to do, but you want to make sure it is done well? You could throw something out and do it real quick like, but the more you get into it the more you learn that there is better stuff out there and you want to learn it.

That's how I feel about this stupid blog. Nobody reads it yet, but I want to make it really good before I start 'pimping' it out. Same thing with music, photography, writing etc etc. It's hard to put something crappy out there and have your name attached to it.


That being said... here is a recommendation for stupid movies that will actually make you laugh and aren't actually all that stupid.

GALAXY QUEST. I was skeptical, but the cast is really funny, the story is really good, and it has one of the silliest, epic endings you'll ever see in a movie maybe? Sam Rockwell plays another crazy character, the story is ludicrous, Tim Allen plays a likable Tim Allen character and Sigourney Weaver is a cute heroine who slowly loses bits of clothing throught the whole movie.

Anyway, if you don't like it, then I will formally post an apology to you and put your name on this website (although then everyone will know that you can't appreciate what a funny movie this is so...)

OK, that wasn't so hard.

4 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

What do you mean, people not reading your blog???
jk. I know what you mean. I was the same way with my baby line and website. It's still not totally what I want it to be. But it took me a long time to get everything together enough that I wanted to um, yes, "pimp" it.
But uh, keep pluggin away. We like to read your stuff.
We like...stuff.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read your blog everyday.

- carrie underwood

5:53 PM  
Blogger Youngberg! said...

If someone doesn't like galaxy quest, then I'll punch them in the liver.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Lettie B. said...

I read you blog. You don't post much, but I still read when you do.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home