Thursday, June 12, 2008



This is just some random picture from backstage at mofashionshow. I am working with a lot of filters and overlays recently. Not thrilled with my progress, but I'm starting to figure things out bit by bit. I see photographers whose style I like but they are always hesitant to help. Maybe it's good, so that I create my own rather than try to copy anyone. Will have more interesting stuff soon. Supposed to have a few shoots lined up in the next week or two. Need to figure out a location etc. They shoudl be fun stuff though.

I put up a new (old) song today. Probably not for everyone, but I heard it a few years back and it fascinated me. It's a Whitney Houston song v. With or Without You by U2. This version has some other girl doing vocals. I have a copy of the original vocals by Whitney and it sounds like the songs were actually written for each other. REALLY good mashups fascinate me. This is one of them. If you really like it I can email you the REAL Whitney version, but it's long and highly illegal. And Whitney would probly get angry at me and never do coke with me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home