Sunday, May 25, 2008


A couple entries in a week. When I go back and read this in 10 years I'll be impressed with how dilligent I was.
I was going to turn this blog into a "cool things" blog and not talk about myself anymore, but it didn't work. Here are some "cool things":
-Saw a movie called Reprise the other night. It was from Norway. Very good. About 2 guys who are writers and submit their manuscripts at same time. One ends up being successful and cracking up, the other not as successful and still struggles with writing what he REALLY wants to write. I saw some other move when we went to the Bahamas Film Fest from Norway. I cant remember what it's called, but it was good. I like Norwegian film apparently. Norwegian music too. I should go there soon.
-Halcyon and On - A 9 minute song by Orbital that you're prob listening to right now. it;s really old, but very relaxing for me. Not much else to say. Either you love it or maybe you don't.
-I posted a few photos finally. Been editing a bit. Need to start shooting more.
-Discovered a new restuarant here in West LA. Bourbon Street Grill. Pepper burgers, blackened fish, hush puppies. Cajun.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL PHOTOS. KEEP THEM COMING.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home