Thursday, July 31, 2008


Back to my MBA days, I am posting a bullet point entry today.

- Just got back from Denver. It gets HOT there in the summer. Nice place though. I might even visit again sometime soon.

-The Dark Knight (as everyone in the world already knows) was spectacular. Well written, hit on some pretty heavy themes that apply to today's world, great acting and amazing direction. If Nolan doesn't get nominated for Best Director for the Oscars, I will be very very surprised.

-The Weepies are a great little band. Music that makes me nostalgic for something, although I'm not sure what. beautiful songs, a GORGEOUS voice and a really cool feel. Mike Warner entered a contest to make the video for their latest single and won. It's a great song and really cute video. I'm not big on posting video clip links, but this is worth 3 minutes of your day.
SEE IT HERE

-I am thinking of starting a podcast. It would be more interesting than this current blog, I would update it more and I could introduce some more songs that i am really liking. Would anyone download if I did a weekly or biweekly podcast? lv some comments and let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I think to launch your podcast you need to have an IPOD giveaway.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home