Wednesday, December 17, 2008

OK. This is the moment that I seriously step up my blog writing, both quality and quantity. The reason being that I am going to post one of the BEST television news interviews EVER. I know that sounds excessive and exaggerated, but it is totally true. I happened to see it on the news one day while fixing some fresh salad and pasta and started laughing out loud. Some woman was found dead in her home after a long time. Apparently her son knew about it and met cops there knowing the dead body was in the back of the house rotting. There were cats and garbage everywhere. Pretty crazy story. As soon as I saw it I had to record it on our DVR.

The thing is, when you watch it the second time, it's even funnier, I promise. You'll want to pause the song in the player on the right so you can hear it. Go ahead.... I'll wait. OK. Now hit PLAY




Most people say they never saw it coming whenever there is a murder or death in their neighborhood, but not Henry Foster. It didn't surprise him...

Send this link on and share it. It's brought me tons of joy over the last few weeks. Keep checking in every once in awhile for more good stuff on this blog. I'm also going to be giving away prizes every once in awhile for people that can answer questions so add it to your Google reader or other RSS feed thing. Happy Holidays and we'll see you back real soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lettie B. said...

I love it - "Not surprising because he's a weirdo."

7:57 AM  
Blogger dana said...

The last 5 seconds of the clip is definitely the best.

12:22 PM  
Blogger dana said...

Hey Devin, how do you feel knowing that two stay-at-home moms are your avid readers/commenters? We're still cool, I promise.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home