Sunday, December 14, 2008


Here is a picture of the latest Cerasoli/LeBasse gallery opening.
Cool group show of about a dozen different artists and then a solo room by an artist named Evan Harris. Good stuff, but nothing that really clicked hardcore with me. The space is great though and Evan Cerasoli was DJing strictly 80's tunes. A little Cult, Eddy Grant, Depeche Mode etc etc.

Whenever I hit art openings I feel the need to make more money to buy more cool original art. Taryn went with me and really liked it. She almost walked out with a couple of paintings I think, but will find something there at another show soon I'm sure.

Also, for some reason the current song popped into my head and had to add it for anyone that checks in here every once in awhile. I've always loved this song for some reason. Pretty silly, but those nice warm chords and that heavy Miami Bass beat with some nice vocals are a pretty deadly mix. Ghost Town DJ's BROUGHT IT HARD on this one.

OK. can't figure out to make the heater work so my feet are freezing and its time to hop under the down comforter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home