Tuesday, December 02, 2008


Ok. Posting from my blackberry on here for the first time. Here is a picture of the socks discussed below.
I'm in the chicago airport and sitting next to some guy that literally makes me ill. He is about 40 and reall swarthy looking. He has on some hip shoes with orange stitching and some socks with little birds on them. He's got his powerbook and his iphone and his blackberry all out on his lap and is going through his facebook pictures.
Oh, he is also on his way to miami and smells strongly of alcohol and gauthier cologne. A really sweet sickly smell just a small step above vomit. And of course he was the last one to get on the plane. Just sitting there with everyone else boarding. DOUCHEBAG. I should have found his profile on facebook to post how douche-y the guy was.
The thing is, I worry that I'm going to end up like him or maybe already am. He's obviously single and considers himself a 'cool' guy and party boy. I mean, I would never wear those idiotic socks or smell so raunchy but other than that.. Anyway, I really don't think I am as trashy and I sure hope people don't see me that way. I need to go throw up.
Secret pony show tonight in L.A. Let u know how it goes soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Devin you are totally not a swarthy guy that smells like strong cologne and has excessive gadgets. And besides, you would never BE on a plane to Miami. Maybe?
Great post.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Newlyweds said...

You are not there yet.... : )))). But close. Be very careful.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home