Wednesday, April 15, 2009



Should I just realize what I am and be happy with a monthly blog post? Maybe.
Anyway, here is some random stuff that happened in March and April:

The picture above is an art show we went to on Melrose. Ruel designed a toy for it. But a really cool toy and a really cool opening. We had fun. I bought a little zipper pull when I was there.

My nephew named him "Strawley" Pretty good name I have to admit. Also went to Disneyland, AZ twice, bought a new Guitar Amp, New camera, did some cool photo shoots and worked a lot.

Also, there is some great music out there right now. The song playing at the moment is ZERO by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Their whole album, It's Blitz, is great. Also, Doves came out with a new album called Kingdom of Rust. It's another brilliant album from beginning to end. Lots of good music in the world still.

See you in a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home